iReporter

For some, grocery shopping is a complete hassle and just another expense that has to be paid every week. For others (*cough cough* me), stocking the pantry and...
With inventory at critically low levels in DeSoto, the housing market saw ever-increasing prices in February. While some new construction added to the supply of...
Riley Heruska – BubbleLife Staff
Mar 8 2017
The story of Jane Villanueva, the honest and hard-working protagonist of Jane the Virgin , sounds incredibly over the top. Seriously, the premise of the show...
Because there is still good in this world, today is National Pancake Day! You know what that means: free hot, sticky, delicious pancakes from IHOP . Only today,...
March 1 was Ash Wednesday, the beginning of the Lenten season that paves the way to Easter. Many readers will have attended a special Ash Wednesday service,...
Come take the Buckle Up For Life pledge on Tuesday, March 7 at 6 p.m. at Amber Terrace Discovery & Design Early Childhood Academy, 224 Amber Lane. Only 1 of 4...
I know, I know, we all wish we were jetting off to some exotic location for 2017’s spring break with sunscreen and swimsuits in tow. Unfortunately, the reality...
As DeSoto ISD begins construction on a new elementary school, located southeast of the Polk/Uhl Rd. and Parkerville Rd. intersection, the Board has requested...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Feb 27 2017
The coming of March brings to mind spring, college hoops, and the annual St. Paddy’s Day festivities on Greenville Avenue. Unfortunately, it’s also the time of...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Feb 22 2017
Do you want lower property taxes? Would you like to avoid paying a tax when you buy or sell real estate? If you’re in favor of those ideas, I’ve got good news:...