iReporter

In last week's edition of Highland Park's Blue Zone News, HPDPS Sgt. Lance Koppa tells citizens about a new scheme criminals are using to get ahold of cell...
How will you spend your Independence Day this year? In our area, the options are endless, but this 4 th of July roundup will hopefully help you narrow down your...
Damiane de Wit-Guzman – Guest Contributor
Jun 24 2013
My husband’s birthday is July 4, but having been born in Mexico, it has little significance for him. Mexico has an independence day too, of course, and Jose...
Summertime means lots of outdoor fun and just like you, your pets need protection from the heat and sun. Pets can't wear sunscreen of course and they don't...
Two years ago my son was in a car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injuiry. What I did not know at the time is that there is a traumatic brain injury...
The DeSoto Chamber of Commerce is hosting a FREE community festival on Saturday, June 15 from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at 2010 N. Hampton Road (the DeSoto Chamber...
MochaMoB – Guest Contributor
May 16 2013
Best Southwest Moms have recently launched a new blog community connecting the Best SW (Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville and Lancaster) moms with local...
Advertising on BubbleLife.com is the most affordable way to get a new local customer. It is cheaper than buying a cup of coffee a day, easier than buying a book...
Years ago, local news was focused around a specific area. The town newspaper revolved around local people, businesses and events. Now, in a time when large news...
Dogwood Canyon Audubon Center at Cedar Hill is opening its home to the public for a day of fun! The Center will host a Community Open House event on Saturday,...