iReporter

“Mary’s Playground” by Jackie Railsback Framed 37 x 30” Watercolor “This is such a wonderful and beautiful backyard for fun and entertaining. I just had to...
“Plumage” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Encaustic on wood panel “I was working from my imagination thinking of an impression of feathers and flight...
“Dino Fish” by Manuel Sarmiento 10"w / 20"h / 12"d Recycled Carbon Steel Sculpture info: https://giddensgallery.com/artwork/dino-fish-manuel-sarmiento/ Click...
A Mind for Business and a Heart for the Homeless: Sajida Ahmed is Making a Difference While doctors take care of the many seriously ill patients that...
Worship events should not be just another challenge for families with special needs. That's why Jesus Cares exists. Studies show that children with certain...
Kristi Bare – Guest Contributor
Sep 16 @ 11:41 am
VolunteerNow hosted nearly 2,5000 attendees and 40 nonprofit organizations at its 7 th annual Voly in the Park event, the largest volunteer festival in North...
Walk With Frank tells the inspiring story of Frank Romeo , who has been working for over 30 years to change the conversation surrounding mental health and...
“Joined Together” by Rosemary Riddle-Achelpohl Framed 47 x 33” Acrylic “Reminders of wedding bouquets, a future together.” See additional info on painting...
COMMUNITY FOR PERMANENT SUPPORTED HOUSING (CPSH) is dedicated to finding supportive community-based housing for adults with intellectual and developmental...
Best Lawyers®, the only peer-review guide to the legal profession, recently announced the 28th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© — adding Texas family law...