iReporter

In response to the Frontline Wellness Initiative being implemented by the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), NAMI North Texas is launching the...
DALLAS – The Wolf Pack Ninja Tour will stop through Fair Park Coliseum from July 15-17 as part of a four-city tour in 2022. The weekend-long event will...
What would you do to meet Sting? Oak Cliff resident Christine Horstman has led a pretty colorful life for a computer geek and librarian. “ My sister and I...
Find your inner ‘90s and get ready to break it down with some of the decade’s most memorable music icons on April 15. The Statler is hosting a property-wide...
“Red Glow” by Betty Watkins Gallery Wrap 30 x 48" Oil “A red sky is a sign of good weather, especially at sea.” Painting info:...
Looking to treat a Broadway fan in your life to a special gift for Valentine’s Day? Enjoy Broadway legend Audra McDonald live in concert at Meyerson Symphony...
“Female” by Manuel Sarmiento 7" base 34.5" tall Concrete & Recycled Steel Manuel doesn’t plan his projects, instead he uses whatever he finds and then creates....
“Red Rocks” by Kiki Zais Gallery Wrap 30 x 40” Mixed media on Cradled wooden board “In awe, I was inspired by the majestic strength of the Red Rocks. Red Rocks...
“Evening Falls” by Cherie Giddens Framed 27.5 x 21.5" Watercolor “This painting process is achieved by first creating the multi-color painting, then attaching...
“Watch Tower Sedona” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 27 x 20" not framed Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned...