iReporter

“The Aftermath” by Kristi A Zatyko Gallery Wrap 46" round Acrylic “‘The Aftermath’ is an intuitive experiment at applying large swathes of color with a...
The 70th Annual Ennis Bluebonnet Trails Festival, presented by the Ennis Garden Club, will be held in the heart of historic downtown Ennis beginning at 10 a.m....
In response to the Frontline Wellness Initiative being implemented by the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), NAMI North Texas is launching the...
DALLAS – The Wolf Pack Ninja Tour will stop through Fair Park Coliseum from July 15-17 as part of a four-city tour in 2022. The weekend-long event will...
What would you do to meet Sting? Oak Cliff resident Christine Horstman has led a pretty colorful life for a computer geek and librarian. “ My sister and I...
Find your inner ‘90s and get ready to break it down with some of the decade’s most memorable music icons on April 15. The Statler is hosting a property-wide...
“Red Glow” by Betty Watkins Gallery Wrap 30 x 48" Oil “A red sky is a sign of good weather, especially at sea.” Painting info:...
Looking to treat a Broadway fan in your life to a special gift for Valentine’s Day? Enjoy Broadway legend Audra McDonald live in concert at Meyerson Symphony...
“Female” by Manuel Sarmiento 7" base 34.5" tall Concrete & Recycled Steel Manuel doesn’t plan his projects, instead he uses whatever he finds and then creates....
“Red Rocks” by Kiki Zais Gallery Wrap 30 x 40” Mixed media on Cradled wooden board “In awe, I was inspired by the majestic strength of the Red Rocks. Red Rocks...