iReporter

“Heart and Mind” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 20 x 16” Oil on linen “The eternal struggle between heart and mind. How precious each thought or each feeling is...
Are You Looking for a Fun and Unique Adventure This Weekend for your Friends and Family? Then, Don't Missss Out on one of the Largest Two-Day Reptile...
“Judd Store, Marfa, TX” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrapped 48 x 48” Acrylic "The starkness of Marfa, TX, was my favorite thing about it. While there, we...
“Young Again” by Kelly Gowan Cradled Birchwood 30 x 40" Resin, Gold Leaf and Mixed Media “Young Again has a magical look to it. The tree is illuminated with...
“Winding Road” by Kiki Zais Framed 21.5 x 25.5" Mixed media, Resin Many different roads leading to the same place. See additional info on painting...
“Morning Bachelor Buttons” by Cherie Giddens Framed 21.5 x 25" Water Color “On one of my early spring walks, I discovered these tiny lavender “Batchelor...
“Lady of the Day & Night” by Kristi A Zatyko Gallery Wrap 36 x 36" Mixed Media Collage “An acknowledgement and celebration of what women will do to raise their...
“Cause for Clucking” by Betty Watkins Framed 19 x 23" Acrylic “The hens got all stirred up when they saw a big red rooster headed their way.” See additional...
Conductor Jason Lim, music director of the McKinney Philharmonic in McKinney TX, is the winner of The American Prize in Orchestral Programming , 2021, the...
“Swoosh” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 30 x 20" Acrylic on canvas "As I created this painting, I was interested in movement, texture and layering of color.”...